If you are a seller on Amazon, you know how important keywords are to your PPC campaign.
You need a keyword tool you can trust because it can determine how far your business can reach.
Many sellers use different strategies to choose their keywords. The best however is to use a keyword research tool. A keyword research tool allows you to leverage lots of data to make your selling decision.
But how do you choose from the hundreds of tools in the market? Here is a simplified list of the best keyword research tools you can use.
These tool selections are based on keyword accuracy, product listing abilities, keyword ranking, available database, and pricing. Here are 7 of them.
- Jungle Scout – Your top keyword research tool
- Sonar Amazon Keyword Tool – Find in-demand products easily
- Helium 10- Magnet 2 – Discover High Volume Keywords for Amazon
- Keyword Inspector – Perform keyword search based on country and location
- Viral Launch Amazon Keyword Research Tool – Power and Accuracy for Keyword Research
- Merchant Words Keyword Tool – Get Effective Long-tailed keyword suggestions
- Sellzone by Semrush – Most Advanced Keyword Tool
List Of 7 Best Amazon Keyword Research Tool
Here is a list of the best Amazon Keyword Research Tool. Let’s dive into it.
1. Jungle Scout – Your Top Keyword Research Tool
Jungle scout has named their keyword tool the keyword scout. It has a separate subscription plan of its own.
Keyword Scout provides one of the best accuracies for keywords in the market. These are some features that Keyword Scouts can perform.
It can help you identify and match your product with the right high-converting keywords. I can find the keyword your competitors are using to make the most sales so that you can add them to your list.
You can also get estimates on how much it would take for you to rank for a certain keyword. You can even get how much effort you need to put in to rank for a certain keyword.
Jungle Scout has the following Key Features:
- Provides relevant keywords with the cheapest cost-per-click for PPC campaigns.
- Filters the best long-tailed Keywords
- Find the best keyword plan among Amazon standardized product groups.
- Reveal Keyword Search Volume.
- Find high-ranking keywords
- Keyword performance data — search volume, tracking, PPC costs, etc.
Note: If you want to save some extra bucks, check out our Jungle Scout Discount Coupon here.
To use the keyword scout, you need a Jungle Scout plan. Pricing for jungle scout starts at $49/month. You can also get access to the Keyword Scout with this plan.
2. Sonar Amazon Keyword Tool by Sellics – Easily Find in-demand products.
When you use the Sonar Amazon keyword tool, you get results based on results from direct searches by buyers on Amazon.
The tool allows you to access first-hand keyword data. This data gives an idea about customers’ interest in buying Amazon products. You can use this keyword data to identify which products are in demand.
You can quickly find the most helpful and useful keywords for Amazon products using Sonar. It will give you the keywords you need to employ in your campaigns.
The Sonar Amazon Keyword tool can help you optimize your product listings. You will also gain access to a large number of targeted audiences by placing those keywords that customers are researching.
- Project overview
- Standard Keyword Metrics
- Keyword Optimization
- Keyword Index Checker: Rank your products according to keywords
- Sonar reverse ASIN Search
- Frequent words – Add commonly used keywords manually
Sonar Amazon Keyword tool is free for all sellers on the Amazon platform.
3. Helium 10 — Magnet2 – Discover High Volume Keywords for Amazon
Note: To get more details on Helium 10, check out our Helium 10 Review here.
Helium 10 has been providing a suite of tools for Amazon sellers. They have also developed a powerful keyword tool called Magnet2.
Magnet2 can help you find keywords that are frequently used by a lot of Amazon sellers. With access to the world’s largest database of commonly used search terms on Amazon, it can generate effective keywords.
You can use Helium 10 magnet in major Amazon markets to get effective leads. If you want to test the efficiency of Magnet 2 for your business, you can always search for 2 keywords and see the results.
- Exact phrase search volume
- More Developed filters to shortlist keywords
- Magnet IQ Score
- Provides estimated search volume and more
- Broad phrase search volume
- Provides sponsored ASIN details
- Competing products and headlines for Amazon standardized products.
Note: Check out our Helium 10 Discount Coupon to save some extra bucks.
To get a Magnet 2 keyword researcher, you have to get a Helium 10 plan. A helium 10 plan starts at $39/month. You also get several Amazon Seller tools.
4. Keyword Inspector – Perform keyword search based on country and location
Keyword inspector can help you reduce irrelevant keywords from your keyword search. It can perform reverse ASIN searches based on countries and specific locations that you sell in.
With the most recent software updates, you can find millions of keywords. You can also find the best combinations to optimize your listings.
You can use keyword inspector to do product and keyword research. It can also get insights into competitors and brands to spot chances.
- Free Amazon Suggestions Tool.
- Indexation Tester.
- Keyword Trends Tool
- Free Amazon Search Terms Optimizer Tool.
Pricing starts at $99/month. There are more advanced plans that offer more features for the software. There is also a 14-day free trial. Once you’ve logged in, you’ll have access to a variety of useful research tools.
5. Viral Launch — Amazon Keyword Research Tool – Power and Accuracy for Keyword Research
If you are looking for power and accuracy with keyword research tools, very few keyword tools can beat the Viral Launch keyword research tool.
It offers the most complete and dependable keyword research tool. It is available for conducting effective keyword research.
Viral Launch is very easy to use. You only need to find and put the specific keyword you want or the one your competitor uses. With these few details, Viral Launch swings into action. It provides you with a keyword list that is very efficient.
You can also use Viral Launch to remove irrelevant keywords. Viral Launch also supports all Amazon Marketplaces you can find. This creates a large pool of data to work with.
- Precise search volume
- Historical search volume
- Keyword listing Analyzer
- Suggested PPC bid cost provided
- Competitors advertising keywords
Note: Check out our Viral Launch Coupon Code to save some extra bucks.
Viral Launch starts at $69/month. You can find other sophisticated plans for Viral Launch. However, if you are just starting, this plan is for you.
6. Merchant Words – Get Effective Long-tailed keyword suggestions
Merchant words is another recommended keyword tool for sellers on Amazon. It helps you build your business with a huge selection of tools and services.
The Merchant Word database has been 7 years in building. It gives you access to tested and proven keyword analytics.
Merchant Words give you long-tail keywords suggestions which are effective but ignored by many.
With Merchant Words keyword data tools, you can quickly identify product opportunities. You can also assess the general Amazon market, and conduct effective keyword research.
- Find and multiply related keywords
- Provide Keywords that are according to seasonal variation.
- Creates a Digital keyword shelf to beat the competition
- Explore and Analyze keywords
- Powerful ASIN lookup tool
- Research Editing
Merchant Words Keyword tool starts pricing at $29/month. If you intend to use it for a wider reach, you can find the more expensive plan that suits your needs and intentions. They offer a 14-day money-back guarantee if you change your mind at the last minute.
7. Sellzone by SEMRUSH – Most Advanced Amazon Keyword Tool
Semrush is one of the most popular online tools available today. They have created a tool you can use to research keywords and named it Sellzone.
Sellzone has made the most advancement when compared to other keyword tools for FBA sellers on Amazon.
Sellzone can help you increase your sales volume on Amazon through features like keyword indexing. It has access to the biggest database for keywords available anywhere online.
It is easy to access keywords that are frequently used by the majority of Amazon sellers. With this, you can get more buyers to see your products on search engines.
- Filters and sorts keywords using Artificial Intelligence.
- Moves keyword lists to other software
- Finds and Matches relevant keywords.
- Gives precise results for Amazon keywords
- Find the best keywords with minimum competition.
The smallest plan for Sellzone goes for $50 monthly. With this basic plan, you can find other Amazon tools you need as an FBA seller.
Amazon is a very competitive e-commerce marketplace. That means you need all the help you can get. Each of the tools mentioned above can significantly increase your business.
That said, the tool you use will depend on what you are looking to achieve. It will also depend on your budget and what level your business already is at.
For our recommendation, the Jungle scout keyword tool and Sellzone are far ahead of the rest It is closely followed by magnet 2 and viral launch.
If you want to test out how keyword research works before paying any money, you are safer with sonar by sellics.