As an Amazon FBA seller, a browser extension is one of your most important tools. Amazon Chrome extensions are browser plugins that give you a lot of features on your browser. It saves you time, increases your sales, helps you rank higher on Amazon, and uncovers secret competition keywords.
Some extensions function like an Amazon Price Tracker, allowing you to easily receive pricing drop alerts. It helps you view price history graphs, track shipping costs, and keep track of both your own and competitors’ products.
You can use these extensions to speed up product research, instantly obtain their ASIN number, calculate your FBA revenues, and much more.
In this, article, we have made a list of 8 important chrome extensions you should have to boost your business.
- Helium 10 Extension
- Jungle Scout chrome plugin
- Viral Launch Market Intelligence
- Sonar (Sellics)
- Amazon kw index and rank checker
- Scope – Seller Labs
- Sellerboard Amazon FBA profit calculator
List Of 8+ Best Amazon Chrome Extensions
Here in this article, we have listed the Best Amazon Chrome Extensions for you that you should check once. So without any further delay let’s dive into it.
1. Helium 10 Extension Overview:
Note: If you want to get detailed insights into Helium 10, check out our Helium 10 Review here.
Helium 10 X-Ray is an Amazon product research tool that gives customers access to a number of useful features. These features can help you succeed as an Amazon seller.
The Profitability Calculator is the main feature that many vendors are enthused about. This program is quite handy for calculating pricing margins and extracting fees and costs from a variety of products.
Helium 10 users can also use the Amazon review checker to obtain product ratings from the customer reviews portion of the product page. This tool can also be used to track inventory levels. Thousands of Amazon merchants have already benefited from this plugin. Using the Helium 10 extension can be the difference you are looking for with your Amazon FBA seller business.
2. Jungle Scout Chrome Plugin Overview:
Note: Check out our Jungle Scout Discount Code to save some extra bucks on Jungle Scout.
You need to understand how well your product segment will perform. The Jungle Scout Chrome add-on is a tool that can assist you. It will help you determine the profitability of your product niche. It shows you how much each product page is expected to sell.
Aside from that, it can provide you with the following data:
- BSR average (bestseller ranking)
- The average cost
- That product’s opportunity score
- Information about the seller
- The number of reviews for a specific product.
Jungle Scout has a Chrome extension that you can use in conjunction with the Jungle Scout web app. With this, you can create an all-in-one Amazon seller toolkit. You can check online for a couple of discount offers for Jungle Scout plans.
3. Viral Launch Market Intelligence Overview:
The Viral Launch Market Intelligence chrome plugin may be of interest to you if you’re seeking in-depth Amazon analytical data. This market intelligence tool was created with the goal of locating profitable items on the Amazon platform.
Users can also look at pricing history, previous sales, revenue statistics, and a variety of other features. Market information from the Viral Launch browser plugin is an Amazon analytics tool that every seller should have. It can tell you which things you can sell and which products on the site are the most profitable.
With monthly and year-end selling, as well as historical trends, it can assist you to comprehend the market. The built-in calculator can be used to calculate expenditures and earnings.
Viral Launch Market Intelligence is available in four different versions, with monthly and yearly subscription options. Every annual subscription bundle comes with two months free.
4. Sonar (Sellics) Overview:
Sonar is a free keyword research tool for Amazon. It recognizes customer behavior, as well as what a user is looking for on the site, and stores all of those queries in its database. You may find all the essential keywords for your product and apply them to your product listing to improve it.
Sellics is a one-stop shop for tracking profits, increasing traffic, and managing PPC ads throughout Amazon. There are three editions available: Seller Edition, Vendor Edition, and Agency Edition.
5. AMZ Scout Pro Chrome Extension:
AMZ Scout Pro Chrome extension is very beneficial for identifying trends and selling successful products on Amazon. You can instantly compare products right on Amazon sites using AMZScout’s Quick View Extension.
A profit-calculation tool is also available, which may be beneficial when determining whether or not a product may be marketed profitably. This chrome extension is free to download, and the AMZ Scout Pro edition comes with a 30-day free trial for new customers.
AMZScout can assist you in locating a profitable niche on Amazon. You may also use this tool to select things that you can sell on Amazon to increase your profit. AMZScout can be found in ten different nations.
AMZScout has a number of features:
- Get a sales estimate
- Obtain a revenue estimate
- Examine the Listing Details on quality, price, and ranking
- Check out the most recent fashion trends.
- Data can be exported
6. Amazon Keyword Index and Rank Checker:
You can use the Amazon keyword index and rank checker tools to develop a strong marketing strategy. This strategy will be based on genuine demographic data and will attract a huge number of people to your goods.
It enables you to obtain accurate keywords as well as a precise ranking. It also aids in the optimization of your Amazon submissions, which will increase product visibility and sales.
7. Scope Seller Chrome Extension:
This Amazon seller Chrome extension allows you to find profitable products. This extension can help you identify sales-driving keywords, so you can increase your inventory and sell more products.
The scope can assist us with the following:
- You can uncover high-traffic keywords to increase the search position of your Amazon store by using keyword discovery. It displays the top-ranking keywords for a given product.
- Competitor research: You may use this to do a reverse ASIN lookup to see what your competitors are selling.
- Product Analysis: Determine your prospective profits for a new product using Amazon’s charge, pricing, and sales predictions.
- To find the perfect product, use reviews, categories, the number of sellers, star ratings, and sales rank to narrow down your search.
- Organize information: keep track of how well your website is performing in the search engines for any product or keyword.
8. Seller Board Amazon Extension:
One of the most crucial business admin jobs to do right if you’re planning to sell physical things on Amazon FBA is determining profitability.
The seller board Amazon extension is a tool that helps with this.
- This is critical both before and after you launch an Amazon product. You’ll need to undertake some calculations and research throughout the product research phase.
- This is to assess the product’s potential before it launches, taking into account initial investment expenditures, expected sales, and FBA costs.
- There are numerous beneficial Amazon seller Chrome extensions available for organizations of all sizes and budgets.
- To pick the ideal extension for your needs, try out a few keywords, product research, and price alert extensions.
As an Amazon seller, you want to make the best use of your time to run your business. Chrome extensions allow you to perform simple tasks without having to worry about switching websites or application interphases.
They also help you maximize the function of any seller tool you have already bought or subscribed for. Chrome extensions also allow you to perform different operations while still on the Amazon website.
One of the best ways to choose the extensions to use is to identify your most used seller tools. Look for and install the extensions to get the best experience while operating your seller account.